The V Family won my Fun in the Sun Contest! After a couple of rain checks in our Houston monsoon season (or whatever you would call these last couple of weeks) we finally got to meet for our mini session at the Arboretum. And ya’ll, I cannot believe how many good shots we came away with in twenty minutes. Little Caroline just turned on the charm, happily smiling away and singing with her parents. What a delight!
Yep, you read that correctly – it’s giveaway time! Summer is nearly upon us and I want to see your favorite Fun in the Sun moment.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Email me your favorite Fun in the Sun photo (contact at sarahsuephotography dot com) by next Friday, May 9. You must “like” Sarah Sue Photography on Facebook in order to enter. **Because of the nature of the prize, you must live in Houston or San Antonio to be eligible to win.
2. I will post your photos to my Sarah Sue Photography Facebook page on Saturday, May 10.
3. Ask your friends to vote for you by first “liking” Sarah Sue Photography and then “liking” your photo.
4. Voting will end on Friday, May 16. The photo with the most likes is the WINNER!!
5. Winner, claim your prize – a FREE 20-minute mini session and CD of 10-15 high-res images.
Let the competition begin. You may begin sending me your entries… now!
Remember the precious pink-icing pic that won the Photogenic Personality Contest in this post? I now proudly present the winners! The W Family met me at the Botanical Gardens for some couples portraits as well as a few head shots for Mrs W’s business. I had such fun chatting with these two. Plus they were really good in front of the camera – able to be serious, sweet, or silly on command, which makes the photographer’s job super easy. I just snapped away!
*Voting has ended! And the winner is… “Pink High Five”! Congratulations to Sarah who submitted this precious photo. And thanks to everyone who stopped by and voted!
Vote for the photo with the most personality through Saturday, March 10. I will announce the winner of the free mini-session on Sunday! Click on the photos to see them larger. Be sure to click on the “Vote” button at the bottom of the poll to lock in your choice. You may only vote once but feel free to recruit votes from your friends 🙂
I am giving away a free mini portrait session to one lucky Covenant student, professor, or alum (details about the mini portrait sessions have been sent out via CovLove). I want to see photos that provide a glimpse of true personality. This does not have to be a picture of you! You can send in pics of your kids, significant others, friends, or even pets. This is not a contest for highest-quality photo. The subject is the important part!
To enter, simply email your photos (limit 2 entries per family) to:
contact at sarahsuephotography dot com
If you would like to include a caption with your photo, please include it in the email. I will post all entry photos on my blog and allow my readers to vote on their favorites. Remember that only Covenant students, professors, and alumni are eligible. I will be accepting entries until March 7. Then… the voting shall commence! Good luck!